Volunteer OpportunitesForgotten Friends offers you so many ways to participate:
- Foster a Dog or Cat in your Home Our sweet animals need a loving place to stay while they wait for their forever families.
- Dog Walking You can make a big difference in a small amount of time by walking our sheltered dogs.
- Cat Volunteer Program We always need assistance in our Cat Adoption Center in West Babylon and Kitty Korner in Levittown.
- Event Coordination Help plan or run an event.
- Donate your Skills and Time however you feel comfortable.
Donation OpportunitiesEvery single dollar we receive is used to help our Forgotten Friends. We are an all-volunteer organization; we have no paid staff.
- Make a cash donation to our General Fund.
- Donate to our Build-A-Home Fund to help maintain the adoption center for our dogs and cats.
- Purchase ‘Donation Gift Certificates” to celebrate a birthday or anniversary or to remember a beloved pet that has passed.“
- Donate Items such as food, treats, toys, blankets and anything else that would make our Forgotten Friends comfortable.