You were only a little stray kitten but I loved you.
LUCAYA, Beloved dog of Hollie & Will Ellison. Lucaya was a rescued 'potcake' from the Bahamas who brought so much
joy to our family. We loved her so much and she will be deeply
missed by many but will forever remain in our hearts.
- Tina, beloved dog of Esther Steele. Tina was so loved and will always remain in Esther's heart and those who knew sweet little Tina.
- In loving memory of Jack, beloved cat of The Michele Family. He is so missed and will always remain in our hearts.
- In loving memory of our little girl, Sophie Infanger 2001-2016
- In memory of her beloved cat, Henry. Diane
- In loving memory of our wonderful cousin, LeeAnn Rafferty, taken from her family far too young. Glenn, Maria, Hank and Kristen Harvey
- In loving memory of Coco Cohen
- In loving memory of Samantha Cohen
- In memory of Penny and Choo Choo
- In memory of Mama Bean
- In memory of Peaches
- In memory of Ashley, beloved dog of the Cohen Family
- Sophie Cohen
- In memory of Misty, beloved dog of Julie Wood and Family
- In memory of Benny, beloved dog of June Egan Manning
- Beau fka Terence
- Max Cohen
- Mew Goldman
In memory of our little sweetheart Mew, you were the sweetest most loving kitty who meant the world to us. We miss you so so much and will forever love you. xoxo
Forever in our hearts
- Adopted from FFLI in 2009, Pugsley's forever family will miss him very much.
- Sammie Tiscione
- Puppy Doe
- A generous donation has been made in memory of Mitz by Jacqueline Sandler
- In memory of beloved Bobbi Capotorto
- In memory of beloved Shane
- In memory of Cocoa, beloved dog of the Semetsis family.
- In memory of Ari , beloved dog of Jeannette Branciforte
- All who knew and loved sweet Sheena miss her very much. She will always be in our hearts.
- A generous donation as been made in memory of Michelle Cintren by Kim Ciccolella.
- "Our dear, sweet Maxine - You left us but you will never leave our hearts. We miss you so much and will forever love you. We will never forget you." - Ed & Arlene Goldman
- Lucy (Maloos)
- We still shed a tear when we think of Sonny , who was found starving and tied up to a fence with his chain collar deeply embedded in his neck. FF tended to all of Sonny's needs until he found his forever home with Oakley, who revived Sonny’s quiet and gentle spirit. Although Sonny passed away a few months later, he died with dignity and surrounded love.